If you’re still looking to make a million online, it’s still possible. It can be done. Blogging to the bank captured an audience a few years back and created a sensation of bloggers that learned the secret to driving traffic and building a business online that didn’t require any serious outlay of cash. The resulting overload of bloggers on the internet scared many off and many more have learned to struggle with the process, until they’ve lost the ability to gain cash income profits from their hard work and efforts.
But there’s still the option of working your blog for cash income and putting money in the bank from blogging, you just have to get better at it. In fact, you can be making money in just three days. There are some who will tell you that you can make a lot of money (and they’re right, you can) but I’m going to be honest with you. Until you get the gist of blogging down and start getting traffic to your sites, the chances of making a lot of money are pretty slim. Money is truly in the traffic. Traffic generation isn’t difficult, and it doesn’t take a long time to do it, but you have to DO IT. The more traffic you drive to your blog, the faster your blog will move and the more money you’ll make online.
Whether you’re driving clickbank cash or google adsense, the process is still the same. You CREATE powerful impressive content and continue to create it on your site (3 – 4 posts a week, minimum) and drive traffic. The easiest way to cash in on the blogging craze, simultaneously is to use WordPress Blogs.
Some niche ideas I’ve found that work well to drive traffic and create interest in your website include:
- Amazon Marketing – adding book reviews and presentation of specific products to your site, including whatever your interested in, so you can write fluently about your topic.
- Work from Home – almost any niche, if you can work from home, will interest readers. Everyone is looking for a second job they can do without leaving home. Even Dave Ramsey backs the second job concept.
- Food Related Topics – whether you share recipes, cooking secrets or restaurant tips, this is a concept whose time has come. Share the groceries!
- Internet Auctions – sell your stuff. Heck, sell somebody else’s stuff, but do it with an auction online. Create some interest in the product, stir up a controversy and sell it, baby!
- Create Content – write content/articles for others to publish on their blog sites. Don’t just give it away, sell that content.
- Niche Marketing – create content and sell a particular niche online. You can sell anything, there’s product out there for any topic, just pick one and start writing.
There’s a ton more of these marketing ideas and I’ll be sharing more of them with you. If you haven’t signed up for our newsletter, please do so. It’s important that we have your address in case we have something special to send you. Don’t let this opportunity slip away. Sign up today.